Perfect opportunity for new graduates in the mental health field with pay up to $53,000/year!
The mental health therapist will work as part of a team that is implementing a nationally recognized evidenced-based program to work with children and families who are involved with the Department of Health and Human Services.
Individuals need to be engaging, culturally-competent, and committed to working with family systems. In addition, therapists need to be organized, motivated, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, open to learning new strategies and techniques and able to work well with others.
Master’s in Social Work, Clinical Counseling, psychology, or related area and the ability to obtain a provisional mental health license (PLMHP) in the state of Nebraska (required). Apply Now
- Paid Internship
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Paradigm, Inc. emphasizes safety of all staff and clients utilizing proper PPE for all direct contact.
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment